You can perform a flushing task through the app in two ways.
Flushing with a timer:
- Connect the app with the thermometer
- Tap the flushing task you wish to perform. You will be redirected to a screen offering you two options: ‘start flushing cold water’ and ‘start flushing hot water’
- Select whether you’re flushing hot or cold water
- A green circle counting down the seconds you have to keep the tap running will appear
In some cases, you have to leave the tap running until a certain, stable temperature has been reached. The app will indicate you need the probe.
Flushing with temperature measurement:
- Run the tap and place the thermometer under the running water. The temperature course is now measured,
- Measurement will stop once a stable temperature has been reached
- To add notes or comments, type them into the bar ‘comment’, right underneath the task, then tap the green circle with the tick in the bottom right.
Please note: you never have to measure temperatures in toilets, you only need to monitor usage. If the toilet has not been flushed for a week, flush it once.