If you are an inspector, first or second person in charge, you can add or remove users. You can do so on any location through the web environment app.legionelladossier.com. If you want to assign tasks to someone, they need to be added as a user:
- Select your location
- Choose the option ‘users and settings’ in the grey horizontal bar near the top of the page
- Click the green button with the word ‘add’ in the bottom right
- Enter the user’s email address.
- A user who is already in the system (for example because they have been entered before), will be added automatically. If the user is not yet known, they will receive an email with an invitation to register.
When adding a new user, you can afford them rights directly. You can also afford or adapt rights later on.
You can also remove a user if they do not have to perform tasks anymore:
- Click the red button with a bin to the right of the name of the user you wish to remove
- Click ‘save’
Users with essential responsibilities can only be removed once these have been transferred to another user, because these responsibilities have to be filled. You can find out more in the section affording users rights.