Once users have been added, you can assign them tasks if you are an inspector, first or second person in charge. You can do so in two different ways:
Through the location dashboard:
- Click the option ‘location dashboard’ in the grey horizontal taskbar. A list of all prevention tasks that have been generated for your location will appear
- Click the grey button with the ‘+’ directly to the right of the task, underneath the words ‘in execution’ to assign this task
- When clicking the bar ‘assigned to’, you can select from all users that have been added to the location
- You can also press the blue button labelled ‘details’ next to the task and then click the green button with the + to add users
It is possible to assign one task to several users. If you add a user in this way, they are assigned the tasks directly as a one-off.
Through tasks settings:
- Select ‘task settings’ in the grey horizontal bar. In a drop-down menu, all prevention tasks that have been selected for your location will be shown. Here, you can see which tasks have been switched on or off for your location. You can only assign tasks that are switched on.
- Click the task you want to use, you will now be directed to a page with more details about the task. On this page, you can switch on or off tasks by clicking the orange button ‘switch off’ or the pink button ‘switch on’ in the green or pink box on the left-hand side of the page.
- You can choose the day of the week you want the task to be performed and select the first user responsible for the task and a vacancy manager. The first user is the main person responsible for the task and will receive the task(s) automatically in their overview. It is also possible to add extra information, for example door codes to open locked rooms.
If you assign tasks in this way, they will only appear in the user’s overview in the next round. From then on, they will be assigned this task every time. If you want the change to be effective immediately, follow the steps above and make the change through the location dashboard.