Has a temporary water outlet been added or removed? You can implement these changes through the option ‘vacancy management’.
Adding new outlets
- Click the green button at the top right that says ‘report new vacant rooms’
- A new window will open, here you can add a description of the room and the outlet.
- Click the red button with the bin to the right of the outlet name
- Existing outlets can be reported as vacant by ticking the box to the left of them. These rooms will show up in the vacancy overview, under the subhead ‘outlets and devices’
- Once you have ticked the outlets, click ‘report vacancy’ in the bottom right. If you do not complete this last step, the vacancy will not be reported.