You can report vacant rooms or unused outlets by logging into the LD environment on your computer. You can also end vacancies here.
- Click the option ‘vacancies and order’ in the grey horizontal bar near the top and choose the option ‘vacancy management’ from the drop-down menu
- To report a new vacant room, click the green button labelled ‘report new vacant rooms’
- A new window will open: if you click on the bar ‘room and floor’, an overview of all reported rooms (as defined in the risk analysis) of your location will appear
- Select the correct room and click ‘save’. To register more than one room at a time, click the green button labelled ‘add new rooms’ before saving. You can also report vacancy on rooms that were not included in the risk analysis by entering a description of the room in the bar ‘room and floor’. Once completed, click the blue button ‘report vacancy’ in the bottom right
- When a room is no longer vacant, click the red square button with the picture of a bin. Please note: when you deregister a vacant room that was not included in the risk analysis, it will disappear from your task overview. You can retrieve non-registered rooms that you have reported on before under the header ‘history’, directly next to the grey bar labelled ‘current vacancies’.
You can also report vacancies directly through the app:
- As long as flushing tasks are still open, an orange bar is present at the bottom of the screen, saying ‘report vacancies’
- Tap this bar, you will be asked to fill in a description of the room
- Tap ‘next’, the app will ask whether there is one water outlet or an entire room. Once you’ve filled this in, you will be asked to specify the type of outlet and whether it gives hot or cold water
- When you’ve completed these questions, the vacancy will be reported