Temperature measurements are performed as follows:
- Make sure the thermometer is connected to the app
- Tap the room and the water outlet you are planning to measure
- Choose whether you are measuring hot or cold water
- Keep the thermometer under the running tap, you will now see a graph indicating the temperature
- Measurements will stop once completed, any non-compliances are reported automatically
- Once the task is completed, tap the green circle with the tick in the bottom right.
In some cases, you may have to take temperature readings from a built-in thermometer, for example when inspecting boilers. The app will indicate you have to read the temperature from the device’s thermometer, which you can then fill into the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.