Temperature measurements are performed as follows:
- Make sure the thermometer is connected to the app
- Tap the room and the water outlet you are planning to measure
- Choose whether you are measuring hot or cold water
- Keep the thermometer under the running tap, you will now see a graph indicating the temperature
- Measurements will stop once completed, any non-compliances are reported automatically
- Once the task is completed, tap the green circle with the tick in the bottom right.
In some cases, you may have to take temperature readings from a built-in thermometer, for example when inspecting boilers. The app will indicate you have to read the temperature from the device’s thermometer, which you can then fill into the app.